Whether you’re a seasoned cook or a novice in the kitchen, there’s a level Belly Diet dish below that"ll suit everyone. These recipes variety from hearty breakfasts come scrumptious desserts, and everything in between. Each mouth-watering cooking recipes does double-duty: keeps you satisfied and helps you lose belly fat.
You are watching: Fat burning recipes for a flat stomach
How? The belly-fat fighting ingredient in these recipes are MUFAs (monounsaturated fat acids)—the flat Belly Diet magic ingredient that targets stubborn ship fat. MUFAs room good-for-you fats discovered in foodstuffs such together avocados, olives—even dark chocolate! You’ll uncover MUFAs in all flat Belly Diet recipes and also meals.
Click v all 15 very delicious recipes now!
Get 200 an ext tasty dishes in the Flat belly Diet Cookbook! And, go you understand we have actually an online flat Belly Diet community?
Red Pepper-Scallion Corn Muffin
The dash of spices in this corn muffins renders them a snack or breakfast that packs a punch.
2 Tbsp + 1/4 c canola oil, divided1 big red bell pepper, coarsely chopped4 scallions, thinly sliced1½ c yellow cornmeal1/2 c totality grain pastry flour1¾ tsp baking powder1/2 tsp salt1/4 tsp baking soda1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper1 c fat-free plain yogurt1 huge egg2 big egg whites2 tsp brown sugar3/4 c drained canned vacuum-packed corn kernels (about 1/2 an 11-ounce can)
1. PREHEAToven to 350°F. Cloak Texas-size, 6-cup muffin believe with food preparation spray or line with file baking cups.
2. WARM2 Tbsp that the oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and cook, stirring, 5 minute or until tender. Add scallions. Cook, stirring, 1 minute or until softened. Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
3. STIRtogether cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and also black pepper in large bowl. In tool bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg, egg whites, sugar, and also remaining 1/4 c oil. Fold in bell pepper mixture and also corn. Fold into dry ingredient until simply moistened.
4. DIVIDEbatter evenly amongst prepared muffin cups. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or till wooden pick put in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cable rack 5 minutes. Eliminate muffins from pan come cool fully on cable rack.
NUTRITION (per serving)345 cal, 9 g pro, 47 g carb, 16 g fat, 1.5 g satellite fat, 36 mg chol, 491 mg sodium, 4 g fiber
Hearty Roast Beef Panini
This hunger-stopping, pressed roast beef sandwich may come to be your new lunch favorite. The avocado substitutes because that mayonnaise, providing good flavor and belly-flattening benefits.
TIME: 10 minutesSERVINGS:1
2slices reduced-calorie multigrain bread2ounces store-roasted, deli-sliced skinny roast beef2beefsteak tomato slices1/4avocado, sliced1/8 cup baby arugula1tsp Dijon mustard1/4tsp extra virgin olive oil
1. PLACE1 slice of the bread ~ above a occupational surface. Optimal with the roast beef, tomato slices, avocado slices, and arugula. Spread out the remaining bread v mustard and set, mustard side down, on the arugula.
2. HEATa ridged nonstick grill pan end medium heat until hot. Lightly brush the outsides the the sandwich v the oil and place top top the pan. Collection a heavy-bottomed skillet on peak of the sandwich and also cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until toasted and warm in the center.
NUTRITION (per serving) 270calories,17 g protein,25 g carbohydrates, 12 g fat, 2 g saturation fat,30 mg cholesterol,639 mg sodium,4 g fiber
Turkey Meat Loaf v Walnuts and also Sage
What can be much better than a comfort-food recipe through belly-slimming benefits? Walnuts and also whole wheat breadcrumbs fill this classic-with-a-twist dish v fiber and a nutty taste.
TIME:1 hour 30minutesSERVINGS:4
2tsp olive oil1large carrot, grated4scallions, thinly sliced1clove garlic, minced1/2cup walnuts(MUFA)2slices entirety wheat bread1/4cup fat-free milk2egg whites, lightly beaten1pound extra-lean ground turkey chest (99% fat-free)1/4cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley1/4cup grated Parmesan cheese1tsp dried sage1/2tsp salt1/2tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. PREHEATthe oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet through foil and also coat the foil through olive oil spray.
2. HEATthe oil in a little nonstick skillet over medium heat. Include the carrot, scallions, and also garlic and also cook, stirring often, for about 3 minute or until tender. Eliminate from the heat.
3. MEANWHILE,chop the walnuts in a food processor fitted v a steel blade. Rest up the bread and include to the walnuts. Pulse until both are ground come fine crumbs. Transport to a big bowl. With a fork, line in the milk and also egg whites. Include the turkey, parsley, cheese, sage, salt, pepper, and also sautéed mixture. Mix gently simply until blended.
4. SHAPEinto a free-form loaf about 7" long and also 4 1/2"wide top top the prepared baking sheet. Bake because that 50 to 60 minutes or till a thermometer placed in the thickest section registers 165°F. Let was standing a few minutes before slicing.
NUTRITION (per serving)375 calories, 28 g protein, 14 g carbohydrates, 27 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 116 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 3 g fiber
Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken through Olives
Minimize her kitchen time through this slow-cooked ethnic soup. If you prefer spicy food usage a hotter pepper, such together chile de arbol, instead of the milder guajillo.
Chicken1/2cup reduced-sodium chicken broth1/4cup all-purpose flour3Tbsp olive oil2tsp ground cumin1/2tsp fresh ground black pepper1/4tsp salt1can (14½ ounces) no-salt-added stewed tomatoes1carrot, sliced1large onion30small black color olives, pitted (about 1 cup)3cloves garlic, minced2pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves1/2cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Harissa3/4cup dried hot red chile peppers, such as guajillo2cloves garlic, minced1tsp floor coriander1tsp ground caraway seed1/4tsp salt3Tbsp olive oil
1. PREPARE the chicken:Coat the stoneware that a slow-moving cooker pot with cooking spray. Combine the broth, flour, oil, cumin, pepper, and also salt in the pot. Whisk until smooth. Include the tomatoes (with juice), carrot, onion, olives, and garlic. Stir to mix. Tuck the chicken right into the pot, spanning with the other ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5 come 6 hours or on high for 3 come 4 hours.
2. PREPARE the harissa:Remove the stems and also seeds from the peppers and discard. Soak the peppers in warmth water for around 1 hour or till softened. Drain and also transfer come a food processor fitted v a steel blade or a blender. Include the garlic, coriander, caraway seed, and salt. Process, scraping the political parties of the bowl as needed, until a dough forms. Drizzle in the oil with the pipe to with a smooth consistency.
3. STIRin the cilantro (if using) just before serving. Pass the harissa at the table.
NUTRITION (per serving)388 calories, 38 g protein, 16 g carbohydrates, 19 g fat, 3 g saturation fat, 88 mg cholesterol, 530 mg sodium, 4 g fiber
This Italian-style dish is packed with protein and also sure come please any palate.Whip increase this lemon-chicken recipe any kind of weeknight for a simple—slimming—evening meal.
12ounces boneless, skinless chicken tenders2Tbsp flour4 Tbsp olive oil2 freshly squeezed lemon juice2Tbsp chopped fresh parsley2tsp capers, mincedFreshly ground black pepper
1. LAYthe tenders top top a work-related surface. With a smooth scaloppine pounder or a roll pin covered in plastic wrap, flatten come 1/4" thickness. Dredge the cutlets easy in the flour.
2. HEATa huge skillet end medium-high heat. Include the oil come the skillet and heat until sizzling. Place the chicken in the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned and cooked through.
3. ADDthe lemon juice, parsley, and also capers. Lug the mixture come a boil. Alleviate the heat and simmer because that 2 minutes to allow the spices to blend. Season to taste through the pepper. Serve the chicken with the pan juices.
Note: Pounding the chicken breasts come an even thickness is critical step due to the fact that it permits the chicken to chef evenly therefore both ends are moist and also delicious.
NUTRITION (per serving) 235 calories, 21 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 15 g fat, 2 g saturation fat, 49 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium, 0 g fiber
Slow Cooker african Chicken Stew
Prep this stew in the morning and come home to a fragrant, one-pot dinner. The chicken, carrots, and also potatoes in this hearty stew are sure to leaving you emotion satisfied.
As lot as possible, protect against the temptation come lift the lid when using aslow cooker. Every time you take a peek, the takes 20 to 30 minutes because that the food preparation temperature to return to where that was.
1Tbsp peanut oil12ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed and also cut right into 24 pieces1onion, chopped3cloves garlic, minced1jalapeno chile pepper, seeded and chopped1carrot, more thick sliced1sweet potato, peeled and also cubed1can (14½ ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth1/2cup chunky herbal unsalted peanut butter2Tbsp tomato paste1/4tsp salt1/4tsp fresh ground black pepper
1. HEATthe oil in a big nonstick skillet end medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Move to a 4-quart sluggish cooker. Return the skillet to the warm and include the onion, garlic, chile pepper, and also carrot. Cook for 1 minute, then transport to the sluggish cooker. Row in the sweet potato, broth, peanut butter, and tomato paste.
2. COOKon high for 3 to 4 hrs or low for 5 come 6 hrs or till the chicken and vegetables are an extremely tender. Season through salt and also black pepper.
NUTRITION (per serving)439 calories, 29 g protein, 32 g carbohydrates, 23 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 71 mg cholesterol, 615 mg sodium, 7 g fiber
Spicy Olive and Turkey Pita Sandwich
This isn’t your mom’s boring turkey sandwich; our zesty olive salad offers this wrap original flavor. Save it interesting. Swap the 20 olives out for 4 Tbsp of green or black color olive tapenade to readjust up the taste.
10 pitted environment-friendly pimiento-stuffed olives,chopped10 pitted black olives, chopped1 tsp balsamic vinegar1 tsp extra virgin olive oil1/8 tsp red-pepper flakes1 entirety wheat (6" diameter) pita, halved crosswise4 ounces deli-sliced lower-sodium turkey breast1/2 cup blended greens
1. COMBINEthe green and black olives, vinegar, oil, and also red-pepper flakes in a tiny bowl.
2. FILLeach pita half with 2 ounces turkey breast, 1/4 cup greens, and half of the olive mixture.
Tip:When utilizing olives, it"s necessary to clock the sodium content the your other ingredients. Boar"s Head and Applegate farms are two great sources for lower-sodium turkey breast.
NUTRITION (per serving)242 calories, 15 g protein, 17 g carbohydrates, 12 g fat, 1 g saturation fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 1,177 mg sodium, 2 g fiber
Roasted Potatoes through Blue Cheese-Walnut "Butter"
Forget French fries, this is a healthier, tastier way to enjoy potatoes. Baby potatoes are a an excellent source of vitamin C and potassium.
1pound thin-skinned infant potatoes, halved1½tsp olive oil1/4tsp freshly ground black pepper1/8tsp salt1/2cup coarsely chopped walnuts2ounces crumbled blue cheese2scallions, thinly sliced
1. PREHEATthe stove to 425°F. Cloak a 9" baking food with cooking spray or line through parchment paper. Place the potato in the prepared dish and toss with the oil, pepper, and salt. Turn reduced side down in the pan. Roast for 30 to 35 minutes or until very tender and lightly gold on the underside.
2. MEANWHILE,put the walnuts in a tiny baking pan or skillet and place in the stove to toast because that 6 to 8 minutes. Tip into a bowl and let cool. Add the blue cheese and also scallions and crumble through your fingers.
3. WHENthe potatoes are done, revolve them over and also sprinkle evenly with the walnut mixture. Bake for 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
NUTRITION (per serving)242 calories, 8 g protein, 21 g carbohydrates, 15 g fat, 4 g saturation fat, 11 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 3 g fiber
Banana Pancakes v Walnut Honey
There’s nothing like pancakes ~ above a Sunday morning, and this mix of sweet honey and also crunchy walnuts will please the entirety family. Usage our flat Belly Diet easy Pancake Mix cooking recipes for added tummy-trimming benefits.
Pancakes1 and 1/3 cEasy Pancake Mixor store-bought, trans-fat totally free pancake mix1/4 tsp ground cinnamon1 c low-fat buttermilk1/4 c water1 egg1 Tbsp canola oil1 tsp vanilla extract1 huge banana, halved lengthwise and also cut thin slices1/2 c fresh raspberries
Walnut Honey1/2 c walnuts, chopped1/3 c honey1 Tbsp water
1. COMBINE the pancake mix and also cinnamon in a big bowl. Incorporate the buttermilk, water, egg, oil, and also vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Whisk right into the pancake mix and also stir till smooth. Fold in the banana. Collection aside.
2. COMBINE the walnuts, honey, and water in a small bowl.
3. COAT a big nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over tool heat. Include the pancake batter in scant 1/4 cupfuls and cook, in batches, for around 2 minutes or until the pancakes have puffed and also the undersides space lightly browned. Turn the pancakes and cook for around 2 minutes much longer or until lightly browned. Serve through the walnut honey and raspberries.
NUTRITION (per serving) 425 cal, 10 g pro, 67 g carb, 15 g fat, 2 g sat fat, 55 mg chol, 387 mg sodium, 5 g fiber
These walnut and chocolate-chip to fill brownies will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth. Time saver: use one bowl and minimize clean-up time by very first measuring the oil and stirring together all the various other wet ingredient in her measuring cup.
1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted if lumpy1/4 tsp baking powder1/8 tsp salt2/3 cup pack dark brown sugar1/4 cup canola oil1 huge egg + 1 large egg white1 tsp vanilla extract1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips1 cup chopped walnuts
1. PREHEATthe cooktop to 350°F. Coat one 8" or 9" baking pan with food preparation spray.
2. COMBINEthe flour, cocoa, baking powder, and also salt in a huge bowl.
3. COMBINEthe brown sugar, oil, egg and egg white, and vanilla extract in a little bowl. Whisk till smooth. Pour right into the flour mixture and also stir until blended. Row in the chocolate chips and also walnuts (the batter will certainly be stiff).
4. SPREADthe batter in a thin layer in the prepared pan. Bake for 20 come 22 minute or till firm in ~ the edges and also a wood toothpick inserted off center comes out through a couple of moist crumbs. Place pan top top a rack and let cool completely. Reduced into 8 bars.
NUTRITION(per serving): 305 cal, 5 g pro, 31 g carb, 22 g fat, 2 g sat fat, 26 mg chol, 73 mg sodium, 2 g fiber
Peanut Butter and also Banana Smoothie
Whip increase this creamy smoothie in no-time for a tasty, protein-packed meal. Organic peanut butter offers the ideal texture because that this combined drink.
1/2 cup fat-free milk1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt2 Tbsp creamy herbal unsalted peanut butter1/4 an extremely ripe banana1 Tbsp honey4 ice cubes
Combinethe milk, yogurt, peanut butter, banana, honey, and ice cubes in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and serve.
NUTRITION (per serving)410 calories, 19 g protein, 50 g carbohydrates, 16 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 3 g fiber
More from priziv.org: 10 flat Belly Smoothie Recipes
Peach and also Blueberry Tart v Pecan Crust
Get your fruit resolve from this tasty tart that combines sweet peaches and also blueberries. Time saver: instead of blanching, a serrated peeler makes rapid work that soft-skinned fruits.
TIME: 2 hours + cooling timeSERVINGS:8
Crust1cup pecan halves1cup whole wheat pastry flour2tsp fresh grated lemon zest1/8tsp salt1egg white, beaten2Tbsp canola oil1/2Tbsp cold water
Filling3/4cup all-fruit peach preserves1½Tbsp cornstarch1¼pounds ripe but firm peaches, sliced3/4cup new blueberries
Topping1cup fat-free Greek-style yogurt3Tbsp wildflower honey
1.PREPARE the crust:Preheat the stove to 375°F. Cloak a 10" fluted removable bottom sour pan or springform pan with cooking spray.
2.SET aside 8 pecan halves. Place the remaining pecans in the bowl of a food processor fitted v a steel blade or a blender. Procedure until finely ground. Include the flour, lemon zest, and salt. Procedure briefly to blend. Integrate the egg white, oil, and also water in a measure cup. Through the machine running, drizzle the liquid mixture right into the bowl. Add up to 1 tablespoon water if needed. Turn off the device as soon as the ingredients begin to tie together.
3. Turn the mixtureonto a lightly floured work surface. Pat into a disk (the mixture will certainly be soft). Transport to the bottom the the all set pan. Press into the bottom and also 1/2" increase the side. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4. PREPARE the filling: incorporate the preserves and also cornstarch in a small bowl. Add the peaches and also blueberries and toss gently to mix. Spoon into the all set crust. Bake for around 1 hour 15 minute or till the juices space bubbling. Ar pan ~ above a rack come cool completely.
5. PREPARE the topping:Whisk the yogurt with the love husband in a bowl. Spoon on optimal of every serving and also top through a scheduled pecan half.
NUTRITION(per serving) 322 calories, 6 g protein, 44 g carbohydrates, 15 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 3 g fiber
When you crave miscellaneous sweet and also crunchy, this flaxseed-based crisps can be delighted in without busting your diet. Also better, they"re fill with healthy and balanced omega-3 fat acids that have actually been presented to fight off heart disease. Gain with a glass of low-fat milk because that a well-balanced snack.
TIME: 35 MINUTESSERVINGS:10 (3 cookie PER SERVING)
2cups whole wheat pastry flour2Tbspflaxseed1/2tsp baking soda1/4tsp salt1tsp soil cinnamon1/2tsp floor ginger4Tbsp trans-free margarine, softened2 Tbsp canola oil1/3cup packed dark brown sugar1/3cup honey1large egg
1. PREHEATthe stove to 350°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. COMBINEthe flour, flaxseed, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger in a tool bowl. Collection aside.
3. CREAMthe margarine, oil, brown sugar, honey, and also egg v a hand mixer. Add the reserved dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. DROPby rounded tablespoons ~ above the all set baking sheets and bake because that 10 to 12 minute or till golden. Let cool on the trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a rack come cool completely.
NUTRITION (per serving)200 calories, 3 g protein, 31 g carbohydrates, 8 g fat,1 g saturated fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 3 g fiber
Glazed Cherry-Berry Almond Cake
Get rave reviews once you lug this tasty cake come your following dinner party. Frozen fruit has tendency to it is in cheaper 보다 fresh, yet it still package the same health and wellness benefits. Stock her freezer to reap these berry year-round.
TIME: 1.5 hoursSERVINGS:16
Cake2cups blanched almonds, divided1½cups sugar, divided2cups all-purpose flour1Tbspbaking powder1/2tsp baking soda1/2tsp salt1cup buttermilk2eggs3egg whites1/3cup canola oil1/4cup freshly squeezed lemon juice1tsp almond extract1cup frozen unsweetened blueberries1cup frozen unsweetened raspberries1cup frozen unsweetened cherries
Glaze1½cups confectioners" sugar3-4Tbsp buttermilk
1. PREHEATthe stove to 350°F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with food preparation spray, climate dust through flour.
2. PREPARE the cake: Toast the almonds in a large deep skillet over medium heat, stirring often, for around 3 minutes or until lightly golden. Tip right into a bowl and collection 1/2 cup aside.
3. COMBINE 1½ cups of the almonds and 1/2 cup the the sugar in a food processor fitted v a steel blade. Process until the almonds are carefully ground. Incorporate the soil almonds, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and also remaining 1 cup street in a huge bowl. Include the buttermilk, eggs, egg whites, oil, lemon juice, and almond extract. Whisk until well combined. Wrinkles in the blueberries, raspberries, and cherries. Pour the batter right into the ready pan.
4. BAKE in the facility of the range for 65 come 70 minute or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Place pan top top a rack and let cool because that 15 minutes. Eliminate the cake native the pan, move to the rack, and let cool completely.
5. PREPARE the glaze: incorporate the confectioners" sugar and buttermilk in a bowl and also stir till dissolved. Spoon end the cake. Coarsely chop the booked 1/2 cup almonds and also sprinkle end the optimal of the cake top top the glaze. Let collection at the very least 15 minutes before serving.
Tip:Frozen fruit is cheaper than fresh for many of the year. To freeze berries as soon as in season, spread fruit in a single layer top top baking tray and also place in freezer. Transfer to freezer bags once solid.
NUTRITION (per serving)360 calories, 8 g protein, 52 g carbohydrates, 15 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 27 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 4 g fiber
Lemon Cupcakes v Citrus Icing
These moist cupcakes integrate the citrus tastes the summer, however can be appreciated all year long. Whip these up in under one hour and also wow friends v your baking skills.
Cupcakes1 2/3cups unbleached all-purpose flour1cup sugar2tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking soda1/4tsp salt3/4 cup safflower oil2eggs1/3cup fat-free milk1/4cup freshly squeezed lemon juice1tsp fresh grated lemon zest1tsp lemon extract1/2tsp vanilla extract
Icing1½cups confectioners" sugar2Tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice1tsp fresh grated orange zest
1. PREHEAToven to 350°F. Heat a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
2. PREPAREthe cupcakes: integrate the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and also salt in a bowl. Combine the oil, eggs, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, and also vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Add to the flour mixture and also stir until smooth.
3. SPOONthe batter into the muffin cups and bake for 17 to 19 minutes or till lightly gold and the cupcakes are springy once gently touched. Ar pan ~ above a rack and let cool for 5 minutes. Remove the cupcakes from the pan, move to the rack, and let cool completely.
See more: Gleb Dancing With The Stars Wife Accuses Him Of Infidelity, Gleb Savchenko
4. PREPARE the icing: combine the confectioners" sugar, orange juice, and also orange fervor in a bowl and also stir until smooth. Spread some of the glaze end each cupcake through a tiny spatula and let was standing for at least 10 minutes before serving.NUTRITION (per serving)316 calories, 3 g protein, 45 g carbohydrates, 15 g fat, 1 g saturation fat, 35 mgcholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 0.5 g fiber
More indigenous priziv.org: Family-Friendly flat Belly Recipes
This content is created and also maintained by a 3rd party, and imported onto this web page to help users administer their email addresses. Girlfriend may have the ability to find much more information around this and similar content in ~ piano.io